Updated Europe 2021 Deployment

AtlantaCruiser72

5 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I'm asking my PVP about Enchanted Princess cruise thru Suez tomorrow.  Can't find it

It is not yet bookable.  They are just starting to notify those displaced by the cancellation of her "Spanish Passage" transatlantic, so I don't expect them to open the Suez transit for a couple of weeks while they sort through things.

2 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

It is not yet bookable.  They are just starting to notify those displaced by the cancellation of her "Spanish Passage" transatlantic, so I don't expect them to open the Suez transit for a couple of weeks while they sort through things.

Yeah .... I was notified a few hours ago and rebooked to April TA. Will wait until I have more FCD

I just noticed - Grand Princess 14 night Transatlantic from Southampton to FLL on 11/8 is no longer bookable.  There is now a 7 night "Europe-Iberia"  on 11/8 and a 7 night "Europe-Scandanavia" on 11/15, both round-trip Southampton.  Nothing listed in POLAR for Grand after that.  Neither are listed on the previously published Europe reference flyer for 2021, but are on the Princess website.

It seems there are still quite a few moving parts for 2021 ......

I'll try to pitch in a little about whatever has been mentioned, albeit not by much (props to excellent analysis already from @AtlantaCruiser72).

• Royal - Singapore from September to November 2021 before moving to Australia in that winter for 2021-2022 (ref to Sydney Port schedule)

• Regal - maybe moving to LA after Alaska in summer 2021 and doing whatever Royal did... until Discovery arrives in 2022. Then...not sure? Could LA support two Royal-class ships full-time? We know Discovery should certainly be in Alaska in 2022 so she needs a sister (sisters?) based on 2021 deployment.

• Sapphire/Emerald - either Sapphire or Emerald will take over for what the Star has done from LA once Star leaves the fleet (Sea of Cortez, Hawaii, Tahiti/Samoa itineraries, etc) --- the other ship would probably be doing the Panama Canal voyages being done at the moment. One of them could also be in San Diego but...maybe worries about poaching some of sister brand HAL's customers??

• Enchanted doing Singapore from Nov 2021 likely until spring 2022 when it moves to Shanghai (just like what Sapphire is doing late 2019-spring 2020).

• Majestic will be the other main Asian ship, which has since moved to Keelung as its main Asia homeport.

Again, these are all predictions so I can't be too sure. As many have mentioned, having Sky as the only Royal-class in the Caribbean is quite interesting (going against North American cruise trends, but maybe they know something we don't?). Wonder what the next generation of ships will bring for princess and if we'll ever see some Grand-class esque sized ships coming up in the next decade. Definitely a lot to wrap the head around.