OBC for gratuities

suec12

1 minute ago, dada.mv said:

Hi guys, Can you confirm that if i'll buy a shipboard credit into my booking reserved area all the gratuities will be paid with it and, if is enough, nothing on my credit card will be charged? thank you

If you buy OBC all your ship charges are applied against it (including HSC/gratuities) until it is used up.  If you have OBC left over, it is refunded to your credit card since OBC you purchase is refundable.

Assuming you have enough OBC, nothing will be charged to your credit card. 

4 hours ago, dada.mv said:

Hi guys, Can you confirm that if i'll buy a shipboard credit into my booking reserved area all the gratuities will be paid with it and, if is enough, nothing on my credit card will be charged? thank you

4 hours ago, kazu said:

If you buy OBC all your ship charges are applied against it (including HSC/gratuities) until it is used up.  If you have OBC left over, it is refunded to your credit card since OBC you purchase is refundable.

Assuming you have enough OBC, nothing will be charged to your credit card. 

I agree with Jacqui but with one small reminder. If you register a Credit or Debit Card, a hold will be placed on the card for $60/person/day even if you have purchased on board credit. To keep that from happening, you must insist on a cash account and have enough available to satisfy the front desk. Some have said that amount is negotiable.