Cruising with toddler in inside room. Crazy?

Koali

So I booked an inside room on NCL for an 11 day cruise in Feb with husband and my daughter who will be 15 mons at that time. I didn’t take a close enough look at the square footage and assumed it would be close enough to HAL inside rooms which I was mistaken when I looked again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I assume that the pack and play will fit somewhere in an inside room but have we doomed ourselves ?! We don’t co-sleep and I’m not comfortable with starting that for this trip either. 

I put in an upgrade offer for a balcony so I really hope we get it!! 

Edited by Koali

I, too, would prefer a balcony if I had a child who naps or goes to bed early...it gives you someplace "to be", rather than sitting in a darkened room!

There will be a place for the P&P...ask the cabin attendant to take out the coffee table, or whatever needs to be moved.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, cb at sea said:

I, too, would prefer a balcony if I had a child who naps or goes to bed early...it gives you someplace "to be", rather than sitting in a darkened room!

There will be a place for the P&P...ask the cabin attendant to take out the coffee table, or whatever needs to be moved.

Totally agree with this post. I've only seen the inside rooms on Princess and don't know where a pack and play would fit. Maybe you could only keep it open when you're baby is sleeping in it and store in the closet the rest of the day.

• 3 years later...

How did it work out for you? We did the same thing, booked an inside room (RC) before thinking about how tiny it would be with a pack n play. Im nervous that any slight movement we make, going to the bathroom, etc will wake him up.