Taking full advantage of unlimited digital photo package, any tips?

CruiseLifeIsTheBest

I’ve skimmed through a few threads about photo packages but didn’t really find what I was looking for. We’ve been on 10 or so Celebrity cruises and I don’t ever recall seeing photographers around the ship outside of embarkment day, leaving the ship when in port and before and during dinner. Maybe I haven’t noticed because I’m not looking (typically dislike having my photo taken as I did not get the photogenic gene like the rest of my family 😂) are they out and about other times and if so any tips on finding them? Also have read contradicting info on whether the photos you will receive will only be the ones with the paying passenger included or whether you will receive any with ANY passenger in the cabin.  We have 3 traveling in the same cabin and would be nice to get a couple of individual shots  yes, I’m going to roll the dice that at least a few that include me will turn out half okay 😂

I have not purchased any photo package from Celebrity, but I have quite a few times over at RCCL. I can give you some reference points on the RCCL photo package, but to be sure, you might want to give Celebrity a call to confirm.

At RCCL, ALL passengers in the same cabin + any photos that any passengers in that cabin taken along with other people will be included in your package. You'll need to lookout for photographers either roaming around the ship, or at any set-up photo stations. Hope this helps. 

There are several  photo stations around the ship, .esp on formal night.  Try to get photos every night, at special events,  boarding, and going out to ports..in diff outfits.   They will do 3 people or 2,  or individual shots. 

On 2 recent cruises, we had a 12 pic digital/ and print package..it was enough for 2 of us..some were horizontal &  some vertical,  but we managed to make a very nice album of 8 x 10s  for each  of our EDGE cruises!

Our last cruise on Eclipse in September besides the standard photo stations there was a photographer roaming around taking candid pictures. He took this one then came up & told us he’d taken our picture (he had taken others of us & knew we had a package), this is one of our favorites from our 50th anniversary 

96A00068-F8A8-4B78-86AF-AA7464CB1137.jpeg

• Like 6

We always do the full all you can take digital packages.  Look for them before and after dinner and getting off the ship at cruise ports.  Sometimes you will see them on formal dinner nights in the restaurants.  Take as many as you can.  A good photographer will work with you to get a good picture.

On some ships they ask for your cabin number.  On others it is by photo recognition.

The package includes all that are in your cabin.

On the Edge there was a photographer that took a picture of us on the Magic Carpet.   Other than that we have not seen the roaming photographers.

We normally have 200 or more photos by the end of the cruise.

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 1

We have the unlimited  package for our next cruise, I was wondering, do you get your « internet code «  automatically by email after the cruise or do you have to register/request it on board ?
I didn’t receive any instructions when I bought the package on sale.

PS : really nice photo. @awhfy

23 minutes ago, arielle71 said:

We have the unlimited  package for our next cruise, I was wondering, do you get your « internet code «  automatically by email after the cruise or do you have to register/request it on board ?
I didn’t receive any instructions when I bought the package on sale.

PS : really nice photo. @awhfy

You register onboard.  They need an email address for the link.