Crown Princess

tcworld

6 hours ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

True. There were no USB charging outlets on the ship during Dec in the typical balcony cabin. Possibly the other categories may have had them installed?

We were on a nice balcony at the front of the ship, a deluxe balcony (HUGE balcony) 😂

We were on the Crown in December. I thought it was in good shape (other than those elevator doors!). We were in a mini suite, there are now free plugs behind each TV there, available when they replaced the old TV with flat panel. That should be the case in all cabins, behind the TV. No free socket on the side of the bed with the wall, only socket was by the desk. You'll need an extension cord or, I used a power pack and recharged it in the morning.

Edited by Dive Girl

It was our first time with Princess (we us usually use celebrity or royal) and my parents have been on numerous with celebrity I was shocked at the standard. Staff all seemed h happy did bring this to the attention of the guest services manager too. The ship had toilet problems everyday on our deck 14. 

C99C1A37-7EF2-4899-9CDD-3BFE039B9C1C.jpeg

7C42408F-1B33-44B3-B925-68B117742EC6.jpeg

21 hours ago, Lolabunny488 said:

It was our first time with Princess (we us usually use celebrity or royal) and my parents have been on numerous with celebrity I was shocked at the standard. Staff all seemed h happy did bring this to the attention of the guest services manager too. The ship had toilet problems everyday on our deck 14. 

C99C1A37-7EF2-4899-9CDD-3BFE039B9C1C.jpeg

7C42408F-1B33-44B3-B925-68B117742EC6.jpeg

Personal tastes and experiences are so interesting.... we will most likely NEVER sail on

Celebrity again. We found the staff to be on the snooty and unfriendly side, food and service was mediocre; and we really missed the bright open atrium of Princess ships.