Great Experience with Bumpiing Tours

cykim7

We recently returned from our 11-day holiday cruise and it made a stop at Dominica. I had never been to this island before so this forum was helpful in giving me some ideas and vendors to reach out to. 

We ended up selecting Bumpiing Tours with Levi and I cannot say enough good things about it! The communication from the start was very good - he let us know what tours were available for the day we will be there and I had some back and forth with him on gear needed and he was always responsive. 

We selected the Roseau Valley Treasures tour which included Champagne Reef Snorkel, Titou Gorge, Trafalger Falls, Botanical Gardens (drive through) and Morne Bruce. It was the perfect itinerary to see all the highlights of the island. You can tell Levi loves his country and is passionate about showing everyone what a beautiful country it is. We had our 8 year old with us and he was attentive to make sure he felt safe getting in and out of the water, hiking, etc. We had a group of about 10 which was perfect. Titou Gorge was truly the highlight - so beautiful and tranquil - highly recommend that including that in your stop. 

I can honestly say it was the best tour we went on throughout the cruise so don't hesitate to book with Levi (levibaron@bumpiingtours.com). Cost was VERY reasonable as well - $55 for adults and $45 for kids and we tipped as well. Beer and water included. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting!  These tours look great.  Can I ask how far in advance you booked?  Just starting to research for February 2021, and don't want to book so far out they forget about us, but don't leave it too late.

Just returned from Vision of the seas and we made a stop here. Used Levi and bumping tours. Outstanding in every aspect.

Maybe to get ahold email him? levibaron@bumpiingtours.com We also did the Roseau Valley Treasures tour.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:29 PM, cykim7 said:

We recently returned from our 11-day holiday cruise and it made a stop at Dominica. I had never been to this island before so this forum was helpful in giving me some ideas and vendors to reach out to. 

We ended up selecting Bumpiing Tours with Levi and I cannot say enough good things about it! The communication from the start was very good - he let us know what tours were available for the day we will be there and I had some back and forth with him on gear needed and he was always responsive. 

We selected the Roseau Valley Treasures tour which included Champagne Reef Snorkel, Titou Gorge, Trafalger Falls, Botanical Gardens (drive through) and Morne Bruce. It was the perfect itinerary to see all the highlights of the island. You can tell Levi loves his country and is passionate about showing everyone what a beautiful country it is. We had our 8 year old with us and he was attentive to make sure he felt safe getting in and out of the water, hiking, etc. We had a group of about 10 which was perfect. Titou Gorge was truly the highlight - so beautiful and tranquil - highly recommend that including that in your stop. 

I can honestly say it was the best tour we went on throughout the cruise so don't hesitate to book with Levi (levibaron@bumpiingtours.com). Cost was VERY reasonable as well - $55 for adults and $45 for kids and we tipped as well. Beer and water included. 

Can you tell me how long the tour was? 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, Fa-Li said:

Thanks for posting!  These tours look great.  Can I ask how far in advance you booked?  Just starting to research for February 2021, and don't want to book so far out they forget about us, but don't leave it too late.

Hi! We booked about 3 weeks in advance - which was very late considering it was a holiday cruise - but luckily he had room for us. I would recommend maybe 3-4 months in advance you should be fine! 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kissmya63 said:

I'm trying to book a tour with Bumpiing Tours but I have not gotten a response.  It's been almost a week since I filled out the form on the contact page.

Anyone have any ideas of another way to contact them.

i would try him on the e-mail address - he is usually very responsive. 

levibaron@bumpiingtours.com

12 hours ago, cykim7 said:

Hi! We booked about 3 weeks in advance - which was very late considering it was a holiday cruise - but luckily he had room for us. I would recommend maybe 3-4 months in advance you should be fine! 

Thanks!  Putting it on my backwards planner!

6 minutes ago, Najuliseer said:

We are going later in March. Would love to hear about your experience!!

We will be back on the 7th and I'll try to remember to come comment after that. If you are going in March though you may want to get this booked based on other reviews you can find on here. I do believe they sell out some days as it is a private run tour with only so many spots. I found lots of great reviews before booking on here and tripadvisor

2 minutes ago, udamom said:

We will be back on the 7th and I'll try to remember to come comment after that. If you are going in March though you may want to get this booked based on other reviews you can find on here. I do believe they sell out some days as it is a private run tour with only so many spots. I found lots of great reviews before booking on here and tripadvisor

We are already booked! Love hearing what I have to look forward to. Also any must take, fo, see advice is always treasured!! ENJOY your trip!!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kissmya63 said:

I'm trying to book a tour with Bumpiing Tours but I have not gotten a response.  It's been almost a week since I filled out the form on the contact page.

Anyone have any ideas of another way to contact them.

On Levi's website you can email him directly or get his personal cellphone number off his website and text him. I did both last March about 4 months back, talked to him via text message for almost an hour he sounded great, he's ready and waiting for all of us to come back to the island.

I miss Levi and Dominica terribly, all of us have had lotsa fun with Levi, I'm not finished having fun yet. 

I recommend texting him he'll get right back to you. No problemo. 

Trying to get back to Dominica but no ships will take me. 😷

• 8 months later...

I want to sign up for Levi's tour, but when I go to the web address, it says the site is not currently available. Did he shut down his site because of the pandemic? Does anyone know if he plans to return to the tours when the ships come back? We are on a Christmas cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 4:57 PM, o-state girl said:

I have used this email address to reach him in the past.  I don't know if it will still work or not, but I'm happy to share it:    levibaron@bumpiingtours.com

Thanks, I sent an email because I can't find anything on the net. 

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to Levi last fall unless somethings happened and it certainly could have he fully intends to start taking tours again.  

I'll text him next week, see what's up and post it here in this forum. Later Todd 

On 6/13/2021 at 5:06 PM, TTEllis said:

I talked to Levi last fall unless somethings happened and it certainly could have he fully intends to start taking tours again.  

I'll text him next week, see what's up and post it here in this forum. Later Todd 

Todd.. did you hear anything yet?  I just sent an email for next April.  Will wait and see if he replies.

6 hours ago, Perky1 said:

Todd.. did you hear anything yet?  I just sent an email for next April.  Will wait and see if he replies.

I haven't heard from Levi I'm sorry gimme a day or two promise I'll let you know right here. Thanks 

11 hours ago, Perky1 said:

I just talked to him. This year is out. April next year your good bro. He said he would know more around the 1st of October about Nov. and Dec. this year. Next year unless everything goes back to hell, your in!! How awesome.  Email him around 10/1 and book your tour for next April.  Have fun and have a nice evening. 

Levi is one of a kind. Take care Todd

21 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

I just talked to him. This year is out. April next year your good bro. He said he would know more around the 1st of October about Nov. and Dec. this year. Next year unless everything goes back to hell, your in!! How awesome.  Email him around 10/1 and book your tour for next April.  Have fun and have a nice evening. 

Hey chief, just like it has here in the states this event whatever it may or may not be has taken a toll on Dominica as well. 

Our boy Levi will be 100% by honestly around 12/1 this year, yes sir be here before you know it.  Those are nice ass people on Dominica I hate that. 

All this does is motivate me even more to go back to the island and spend more of my Dad's money. Yep!! 

I'll be with Levi between Thanksgiving and Christmas next year. Have fun your good.

If you can ride shotgun with Levi I ride up front with him and narrate the tour. You have no idea how much fun we have. Can't wait to go back. Later Todd

1 hour ago, TTEllis said:

Yes, he emailed me back.  I will contact him again later in the year.  Thanks, Barb