Lobster served on 4 day cruises?

Mparis184

A friend just asked me if lobster was served on short 4 day cruises.  I have never taken cruises that were less then a week so I cant answer her.  Do they serve lobster or is there a charge? 

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, Mparis184 said:

A friend just asked me if lobster was served on short 4 day cruises.  I have never taken cruises that were less then a week so I cant answer her.  Do they serve lobster or is there a charge? 

Thanks! 

No free lobster, if you want to pay it is available. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

that sucks!!

Thanks for the info!

Do you know if any specialty restaurants serve them for the normal cost?....without extra money?

On the second formal night when they serve lobster in the MDR I have been able to get the free lobster in most specialty restaurants by asking.  Other than that the only restaurant that has lobster on the menu at no additional charge is 150 CP (Oasis class ships) which have a Lobster Thermadore and Hooked which is only on Symphony

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

On the second formal night when they serve lobster in the MDR i have been able to get the free lobster in most specialty restaurants by asking.  Other than that the only restaurant that has lobster on the menu at no additional charge is 150 CP (Oasis class ships) which have a Lobster Thermadore and Hooked which is only on Symphony

Thank you!

I was just wondering because we get a wedding dinner for two and I was trying to find someone that serves lobster and I didn't have to pay extra for it.

• Like 1