Classic Drink Package Question

Summer1961

Hi!  We are sailing on Reflection in March and I’m wondering if the Classic Drink Package includes either a sparkling wine or Prosecco.  

On our Panama Canal Cruise in Sept 2018, there was one (can’t remember which).  Is this still the case?

I’d like to know if I need to upgrade to Premium.

Thank you.

Christine

There is a sparkling (Celebrity Brut) and a Prosecco. I don’t find either palatable and prefer the Chandon in the premium package. I’d recommend you wait til you get onboard and have a taste as you can always upgrade on the ship. Enjoy your cruise 😊

26 minutes ago, aycee said:

The Prosecco included in the Classic Package is very good. It is Italian and the brand starts with Z !!  I am quite fussy about sparkling and I really enjoyed it !!

Zardetto is the brand I believe.  I agree that it is very good and included in the Classic Package.  From Italy.

13 hours ago, Summer1961 said:

Hi!  We are sailing on Reflection in March and I’m wondering if the Classic Drink Package includes either a sparkling wine or Prosecco.  

On our Panama Canal Cruise in Sept 2018, there was one (can’t remember which).  Is this still the case?

I’d like to know if I need to upgrade to Premium.

Thank you.

Christine

Hi Christine. We are going to be sailing together and I can assure that I will be drinking my fair share of the Prosecco on the classic Bev package. I’ve had it before and enjoyed it. Elaine