2021 Future Cruise Deposit OBC Changes?

tioalmsp

18 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

There are two screens in play here.  One is your Captains Circle which shows your cruises, days, FCC's and OBC's related to the FCC's unused.  Then there is the payments section inside of an individual booking.  These are two different things, unless I misunderstand your question.  If you go into a booking, you will see payments, scroll down and see the actual FCC applied to that individual booking.  If it's a 7 day cruise, it should show $25.

It's listed on the payments section.  All my 2020 cruises show $50 for 7 day balcony cabin on the same payments section. The only 2021 cruise I have booked has the future cruise deposit credit at $30.00 for 7 day balcony.  I was checking on Cruise Critic to see if anyone else has the same change for 2021. It doesn't seem so so I'm calling Princess Cruises today.  Calling early in hopes I don't  have to wait for an hour. 

43 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Nope.  Unless the OP is stringing us along, he has a booked cruise with the FCD applied and he copy/pasted in the line from the Payments & Credits section of the Cruise Personalizer.  He has been quite clear about that.  He has a 7-night cruise. 

Not stringing you along. Just wanted to check if anyone else noticed a change to the FCD amounts in 2021.

Just checked our 2021 Transatlantic (14-night) sailing on Discovery Princess and in the credits section it shows $75 each for an inside cabin on the "Future Cruise Deposit" line.  Nothing different than in the past.

• Like 1

It really sounds as if it was credited as though the FCD was purchased after a cruise. Since the OP specifically said the FCD was purchased while on a cruise it's most likely a screw up by Princess.