Harmony May 31 missing restaurants

• Clarea changed the title to Harmony May 31 missing restaurants
9 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You cannot make pre-cruise reservations for restaurants when using a dining package.

Very true and I guess I was not clear. those three restaurants are not available for me to make an individual reservation. I have not bought a dining package, just considering it. Why are they not showing as available to book?

Just now, wayne_trisha said:

Very true and I guess I was not clear. those three restaurants are not available for me to make an individual reservation. I have not bought a dining package, just considering it. Why are they not showing as available to book?

No idea, but it is not related to dining packages.

1 minute ago, wayne_trisha said:

I know that. Really just wanted to make sure RCCL didn't have some radical plan to change out these restaurants.

If when you get on the ship you find the available restaurants are not to your liking, you can cancel your dining package for a refund to on board credit.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

If when you get on the ship you find the available restaurants are not to your liking, you can cancel your dining package for a refund to on board credit.

Bob,

I read your posts and you are a true blessing to this forum but you are missing my point. I'm really just curious why these three restaurants are not listed as available for booking. If no one knows, then no one knows. I just found it strange.

My sailing is on May 3rd,  I called Royal to make sure those restaurants  would be included in the dining package and was told yes.  The only ones not included are the experience dining, Chef's table etc.  I was also curious to see if could book these now without a dining package and you are correct they are not listed. Maybe it's to soon?

8 minutes ago, vegas7df said:

My sailing is on May 3rd,  I called Royal to make sure those restaurants  would be included in the dining package and was told yes.  The only ones not included are the experience dining, Chef's table etc.  I was also curious to see if could book these now without a dining package and you are correct they are not listed. Maybe it's to soon?

It’s an IT glitch.  They are available to book on sailings later that year. 

Jamie's and Sabor are showing up for the cruise before yours but not the cruise before that.  Maybe when they loaded the restaurants they accidentally put in zero time availability for some cruises.  Or they are full for precruise booking - thought I saw 150 some months ago and it doesn't show on either cruise now.