How do I make the days go faster?

I have even longer than you and wayyyy too much time between my last cruise and the next one. To pass the time, I spend a lot of time on this and two other cruise boards as time allows. I research through the boards and through other sites found on Google that are port specific. I read a lot! I may even go out and buy the newest travel guide on cruising in the Caribbean. I even spend a lot of time running to watch TV when the cruise commercials come on. :D

1. Start your packing list, keep adding/deleting items.

2. Keep reading reviews, make notes to yourself about things you want to do/check-out while cruising.

3. Start a Roll-Call, looking for others on your cruise.

4. Find the post (here on CC) about "Things they don't tell you about Carnival". Copy/paste/print-out and take with you so you won't forget.

It won't seem like April will ever get here, but before you know it, you will be on deck, enjoying your first (of many) delights of cruising!!! Wish we were booked so that I was counting down the days.

Matt

I want it to go faster too!! But only until March 23rd when we leave for FL. We'll then spend a few days in FL until our ship leaves on March 26th. Then the week needs to go nice and slow!! ;)

(It'll be good for my week on the ship to go slow too, for you! That way you'll have the time to get all the necessary things in order, packed etc for your cruise that leaves right after we get back!! :) )

Have a great cruise!!!

I want it to go faster too!! But only until March 23rd when we leave for FL. We'll then spend a few days in FL until our ship leaves on March 26th.

What ship are you on? We are on the Miracle that week. If you are on our sailing, join our Roll Call here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=160609 We have a fun group!

I swear it is taking forever for April to get here! I still have a doc dance and cabin room assignment to look forward to, but I swear the days get longer the closer it gets to cruise time.

Well if you figure out a way, be sure to let me know! I am getting restless waiting, waiting, waiting! ;) And we leave the day BEFORE you!:p

What ship are you on? We are on the Miracle that week. If you are on our sailing, join our Roll Call here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=160609 We have a fun group!

Thanks, but we are on the Victory!!

I love the Roll Call feature!! Definitely a great way to meet fun people, isn't it?!? :D We have a crazy group too!! Can't wait to meet them all!! :p

Have a great cruise!!

Why don't you plan a little cruise party one weekend to get you in the mood? Make a cruise cd, get the blender out and make some foo foo drinks, fix a spectacular dinner (don't forget to dress up) go out on the deck and blow bubbles, dance to the cruise cd at your own personal deck party. We did this one Sat nite last summer and I know my DH thought I was crazy, I actually did blow bubbles off the deck and waved at imaginary people on the imaginary pier. But we played that cd twice and danced and had a blast..

Archived