Seattle port stop.....which pier/ terminal....?

Qcruise

We are taking the Koningsdam repositioning in April from San Diego to Vancouver and our original port stop was to be Victoria,  now changed to Seattle for PR purposes I'm hearing.  While we were sad to loose Victoria as our friends have never been and we all know Seattle well.....I'm not sure where the ship will dock.  I've only known the terminal way out of town where ships embark and debark from trips,  but I also know of the one at the marina behind Pikes and the ferris wheel but have only seen Norwegian ships there.  Is that dock for "day porting" in Seattle or is it contracted with Norwegian only....?   We're just trying to plan our getting off the ship and walking around that area on that day and not sure how the cruise line would handle moving guests from that far away terminal into town and back.  Do they charge for a bus/shuttle or would we need to get an uber for ourselves.....?   Thanks in advance for any information you'd have for us......Qcruisers

The terminal near Pike Place is NCL's terminal. This will be the first Koningsdam west coast experience, but there is no way NCL would let a competitor dock downtown, especially for marketing reasons. HAL always uses the dock away from downtown. Best to contact HAL directly for any transportation options. 

When I was on a HAL cruise that had Seattle as a port stop, the ship was at the terminal right in downtown. A few of us disembarked that day, too. I remember being shocked when I saw where we were. 
But that is no prediction as to where your ship will be on your trip. 

Apparently it is too early to get a definite answer to your question.  The Port of Seattle does not have the Koningsdam on its preliminary schedule.  Another schedule should be out around the end of the month.

However Celebrity Eclipse is scheduled to be at Pier 66 on May 1, so Koningsdam will probably be at Pier 91.

42 minutes ago, towhee said:

Apparently it is too early to get a definite answer to your question.  The Port of Seattle does not have the Koningsdam on its preliminary schedule.  Another schedule should be out around the end of the month.

However Celebrity Eclipse is scheduled to be at Pier 66 on May 1, so Koningsdam will probably be at Pier 91.

Well at least you found something on the port schedule.....I think we'll have to assume pier 91 and hope HAL has free shuttles for us.  Thank you for the assistance.

5 hours ago, twodjs said:

The terminal near Pike Place is NCL's terminal. This will be the first Koningsdam west coast experience, but there is no way NCL would let a competitor dock downtown, especially for marketing reasons. HAL always uses the dock away from downtown. Best to contact HAL directly for any transportation options. 

A Google image search of that dock shows recent pictures of Princess, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean docked there, so I don’t see why HAL couldn’t.