Sun Oslo Deck Location?

rnr4thatsme

5 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where this deck sits?   I'm looking on cruisedeckplans and I think it looks like it stacks on top of the other deck 6 staterooms Forward?

OK you are in the Atrium deck 6 Promenade (lower) as you pass the atrium (glass) elevators and the mid-ship

elevators you will come to a foyer where there are steps on either side of that foyer going up to what would be a

mezzanine level Oslo deck 6 (upper) - there is a no elevator floor - remember you went up a flight of steps

to get here - both sides dead end at the end of the corridor except for crew access.

The cabins on this level are OV and Insides on the level below there are only OV.

If you look at the pictures cruisedeckplans you should be able to see the differences.

The OV cabins on the Promenade deck view out onto the jogging walking perimeter track.

(Pull the curtains the interiors can be seen on this level)

Those OV on the Oslo deck look out directly to the ocean - both have about a 5 foot wide port hole window.

The level 6 Oslo deck is perhaps the quietest cabin area on the ship with a cushion of cabins above and below.

Also note the theatre and entertainment venues are way aft.

About the only noise one would hear is thrusters maneuvering in port.

When looking at cruisedeckplans note on the grey banner bar - PIKS - click on that for more visual information.

11 minutes ago, Warbird said:

I've attached a video from the NCL Sun.  The video is from the Starboard side.  The above comments and video are excellent.  Only thing I would add is a service elevator is accessible if needed to move luggage up or down as needed.

Oh I was wondering about that!!!