Soda and Coffe package question

Postman806

5 hours ago, Postman806 said:

Looking at the “6 sodas for the price of 5” and the “15 coffee punch card” packages.   I see that these are available online up until four days before the cruise. Can you buy these same packages on board?

Yes, you can buy both aboard, same pricing. 

Coffee package at Coffee bar, ie International Cafe or La Patisserie, etc 

6 for 5 sodas through room service usually. Limited soda choices - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Orange soda and Root beer.  

21 minutes ago, MrPantsOz said:

You can't get the soda offer once you board. Coffee you definitely can.

Yes, you can, right through room service. 

The ability to buy the 6 cans once on board must depend on which region you are sailing (as with a lot of things on Princess). I've never been able to purchase on Aussie cruises.

You can carry on as much pop (and any other factory sealed non alcoholic beverage) as you like at any port.

3 hours ago, Postman806 said:

So to be clear, they will let you carry on a case of 24 cans of pop at embarkation or any port?

YES! You can bring on a full case (or two full cases if you like) when you board. You can purchase additional soda in ports and bring it on the ship. Not a problem at all. I would never pay the Princess price for soda - especially as they don't carry the soda I would drink. (Actually, I don't drink much soda anymore but, when I was working, I used to drink Diet Mt. Dew a lot. I took it on the ship with me when I sailed. These days I don't work and I don't drink all that soda.)

Take the soda onboard as carry on luggage. If it's in your checked luggage they may think it's beer. You will still get the soda but may have to report to the "naughty room" to open your case so they can check.

Edited by Thrak