Check in/Princess website questions

HodgeNNicole

Hello all we are 84 days out and I was going through the check in procedure online, all the items don't say complete? Is that normal?

I have went through and completed everything for my entire family, even registered my son for the Kids Program.

I also downloaded the Ocean Ready app and completed everything with the exception of uploading photo's.  

Are the lack of photo's holding up the completed process?

What part is showing as incomplete? For some cockamamie reason, my husband's home airport never will save, so his setup says it's incomplete. I have to contact my PVP to get her to update it. She says that just happens sometimes.

2 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

Nothing says incomplete, it just doesn't say "complete" except the 1st two items.

Ours is next fall and looks the same as yours. All info is in, flights are booked, etc. just not paid. After payment, if you can print out your docs, it should not be a concern.

I believe Guest information Form includes all of the following.

9 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

Nothing says incomplete, it just doesn't say "complete" except the 1st two items.

There are only two items, "Passage Contact Acknowledgement" and "Guest Information Form".  The other itmes are subcategories under #2.

If nothing says "Incomplete", you are good.

If it isn't keeping your home airport, log in using a different browser than Window's Edge.  It won't work with Windows.

Our medallion is showing that my info isn't complete but my husband's is.  That's not correct.  We both have logged the same info.  It will be fixed on the Medallion after final payment.  So I'm not sweating it until then.