Port of Miami parking

potsie57

We are cruising on the MSC Divina in a few weeks.  Was wondering if the Port parking ever get full?  Will we have a problem getting a parking spot?  They don't take reservations.  I don't want to park away from the Port...Thanks

I parked at Garage G which is the closest parking garage to Terminal F where MSC's ship dock.  The garage shares its space with other ships docked aft of the MSC ship.  On the day I was there (I was on Meraviglia), Explorer of the Seas was docked.  There were plenty of spaces available for parking.  The two bottom floors were either full or the spaces left too far from where the elevators were.  I kept going up and found plenty of spaces near the elevator on the 3rd floor.  (I think there are two more floors to the garage.)

I have to say that leaving the Garage on the morning of disembarkation and getting on the proper street to get out of the Port of Miami was much easier than getting to the Garage after leaving luggage at Terminal F and then parking the car.

35 minutes ago, blueslily said:

There is a great YouTube video that gives a real life drive to the garage after pulling in, dropping off luggage. Helped me a ton to be prepared! Plenty spots were available. 

Are you able to post that video?  As you found, no problem with plenty of spots to park.

2 hours ago, potsie57 said:

Can you walk from Garage G to MSC Terminal F?  Thanks for all the replies!!

Yes, the garage is directly across from Cruise Terminal G and MSC is at Cruise Terminal F right next door (the ships are docked in a long line).

image.png.d5659e75731bc59f917caa41fc0826e3.png