Savor and Taste dining room aboard the Joy

Luckycruising

Like I said in another post, i'm new to NCL.  I've been reading constantly in the last few days, and there is one thing for which I can't find an answer, and it's about the Savor and the Taste dining rooms.  I've looked at reviews, I've seen menus for every restaurant, but I can't find anything for those "restaurants".  Do they offer the same menu as the Manhattan main dining room?  Or do they offer something else all together?

3 hours ago, Luckycruising said:

Like I said in another post, i'm new to NCL.  I've been reading constantly in the last few days, and there is one thing for which I can't find an answer, and it's about the Savor and the Taste dining rooms.  I've looked at reviews, I've seen menus for every restaurant, but I can't find anything for those "restaurants".  Do they offer the same menu as the Manhattan main dining room?  Or do they offer something else all together?

All three of the MDRs offer the same daily menu. Just pick the one with the shortest wait or the most appealing decor. I always choose Savor because I like blue. 

Manhattan room is louder - much larger room and periodic floor shows.  I have a mild hearing loss and find it much easier to have a conversation in Savor/Taste.  My companions never had issues in Manhattan, so I don't think the noise level is intrusive overall.