Ovation OTS - Chips (American)

On 3/2/2020 at 4:07 PM, Essiemaeboo said:

Is there anywhere on board that serves potato chips? (i.e. Lays or similar) If so, is it complimentary or fee based??

lol its kinda of a silly question. They serve potato chips literally everywhere. Who eats the most of potato chips? Children. So they have it everywhere. Even if you dont see any you can always order and they will deliver it to you (unless you are drunk and just irritate people). The best chips there are salt and vinegar. I remember Pringles used to make those and I had to pay something around 9$ for a box. Ridiculous. But as far as normal potato chips go - they are everywhere. Just look for them better 

7 hours ago, Roger88 said:

lol its kinda of a silly question. They serve potato chips literally everywhere. Who eats the most of potato chips? Children. So they have it everywhere. Even if you dont see any you can always order and they will deliver it to you (unless you are drunk and just irritate people). The best chips there are salt and vinegar. I remember Pringles used to make those and I had to pay something around 9$ for a box. Ridiculous. But as far as normal potato chips go - they are everywhere. Just look for them better 

This was not a helpful or needed response whatsoever. You see from the responses above that the inquiry was already addressed. Take this pettiness elsewhere.