Engagement Photos at Half Moon Cay?

I am recently engaged and am booking a cruise that stops at HMC. My fiancé and I thought that would be a beautiful place to take our engagement photos for our Save the Date. Does anyone know if this is possible, how much and what is exactly included? I also would want to get my hair and makeup done but not sure if that would be possible because we’d get off the boat so early? Thanks! 

I can only think of a negative. Sorry,,, but if there are any ports missed due to winds or weather, HMC has to lead the bunch. It’s almost a 50/50 shot that you’ll get off the ship there.

Just something to consider.

9 hours ago, klfrodo said:

I can only think of a negative. Sorry,,, but if there are any ports missed due to winds or weather, HMC has to lead the bunch. It’s almost a 50/50 shot that you’ll get off the ship there.

Just something to consider.

I mean we still wanted to go on a cruise anyway, so we’d figure out a plan B back at home if that turned out to be the case

Schedule a portrait appoint (dream studio - I think) on the cruise and they will give you options. I have seen them take people to the beach at ports and take pictures - The pictures seem gorgeous but are expensive. I believe this is what you are looking for. Good luck and congrats on the engagement. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

Schedule a portrait appoint (dream studio - I think) on the cruise and they will give you options. I have seen them take people to the beach at ports and take pictures - The pictures seem gorgeous but are expensive. I believe this is what you are looking for. Good luck and congrats on the engagement. 

Awesome. Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...