Web Problem Checking for Prices?

bury me at sea

Just now, bury me at sea said:

Is anyone else having problems?  For a couple of hours now it won't load for me.  I am trying to check for future possibilities in case our March cruise is cancelled, and for possible price drops on our September cruise.

Website problems on Carnival? Always, but especially now it will be difficult.

I started a thread that it doesnt recognize my vipf # yesterday, but hosts merged it with people finding deals.

If I click shop now it wants me to make a new vipf account.

I've posted since my thread merged many times I still cant be recognized by my vipf #. 

I have to see prices on a ta site, cant on  carnival site. 

I'm most aggravated and getting no response since hosts here think website problems such be merged with deals thread. I cant see any deals ... why would I book if i dont know how to get carnival site to recognize me? No luck today either, and of course I've logged out and back in. No luck.

Maybe hosts will keep your thread up and someone can help. 

20200310_213827157.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

I’ve been having problems too. I found a price drop and submitted a price protection form. I got my approval after the site went down and the pricing and OBC issued are both wrong. I don’t know if it’s automated or if there is a person who makes that changes, but it appears there are a lot of systems issues at Carnival today. 

Not being able to call makes it even worse. Hopefully the website will be back up soon. 

Edited by Mrs CruisinCritter

39 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I started a thread that it doesnt recognize my vipf # yesterday, but hosts merged it with people finding deals.

If I click shop now it wants me to make a new vipf account.

I've posted since my thread merged many times I still cant be recognized by my vipf #. 

I have to see prices on a ta site, cant on  carnival site. 

I'm most aggravated and getting no response since hosts here think website problems such be merged with deals thread. I cant see any deals ... why would I book if i dont know how to get carnival site to recognize me? No luck today either, and of course I've logged out and back in. No luck.

Maybe hosts will keep your thread up and someone can help. 

20200310_213827157.jpeg

It may make no difference at all but you might want to try clearing the cache in your web browser, and then logging back into your carnival account.

4 hours ago, 19cruiser59 said:

It may make no difference at all but you might want to try clearing the cache in your web browser, and then logging back into your carnival account.

Well as I said somewhere, I'd have to google how to do it on a android tablet but anything is worth a try. If I booked I'd want stock obc, ... as much trouble as they are having. I just dont know.