Jan S. reads the reviews then

RJAM3

46 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Yes! August 21 for me and you?

Darn ... I was looking at that one but chose the August 31st one as it included Glacier Bay.  It is for a big birthday cruise (one that ends in a zero) and the Glacier Bay one was a huge draw.  You know that premium oceanview that you gave me advice on?  Well, I got a move over offer so took this sailing.  
We should meet up on the pier!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, richsea said:

IF the doctor won’t sign the form; IF required by Princess. Perhaps you should be concerned then, not now.

4 hours ago, caribill said:

We may have to wait until the 30 day suspension by other cruise lines is over to find out if people can get their doctors to sign these forms.

Following posts about the form are from franktown on another thread:

"Just talked to my neighbor who is a Cardiologist.  He said he would not sign for any patient under his care without complete testing which would run many thousands of dollars.  Said there is no way to know how a individual would react to the virus including those under 70. "

"I posted earlier on what my Cardiologist neighbor said about signing the form.  He just informed me that he doubts his insurance company or any Doctors insurance company would allow him to sign the form on a disease that so little is known even with a full battery of tests."

True Dat.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, RJAM3 said:

Jan S. read the reviews regarding a credit for non cancellation of a cruise up to May 31.  She read many passengers that stated it was a gift because they would have not cancelled anyway. She stated if she had known she would not have given the money away!  Now for those who are booked in June are allowed to cancel 48 hours from departure date but there will be no added bonus for non cancellation.  Seems the post may have had an adverse effect.

She didn't post here. Another Cruise Critic member posteda  joke post pretending to be her.