Jan S. reads the reviews then

RJAM3

Jan S. read the reviews regarding a credit for non cancellation of a cruise up to May 31.  She read many passengers that stated it was a gift because they would have not cancelled anyway. She stated if she had known she would not have given the money away!  Now for those who are booked in June are allowed to cancel 48 hours from departure date but there will be no added bonus for non cancellation.  Seems the post may have had an adverse effect.

11 minutes ago, dog said:

Well, if she is reading this I prefer credit back to my credit card over the FCC I might be prevented from using if my doctor won’t sign the form, if required by Princess 

Same here.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

Perhaps Princess has someone monitoring various boards, Facebook & Twitter. Then they pass info on to the higher-ups.

I'm pretty sure they have an entire team that monitors social media. In fact, I'll bet you double-or-nothing on that drink you owe me, lol!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RJAM3 said:

Jan S. read the reviews regarding a credit for non cancellation of a cruise up to May 31.  She read many passengers that stated it was a gift because they would have not cancelled anyway. She stated if she had known she would not have given the money away!  Now for those who are booked in June are allowed to cancel 48 hours from departure date but there will be no added bonus for non cancellation.  Seems the post may have had an adverse effect.

Princess monitors CC and even posts back and they have for a long time.

She told you if she had known she would give back the money?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

At some point they have to stop hemorrhaging money. Princess has been exemplary in their response. I’ve actually booked an additional cruise in August just to show my support. 

I hope it is the Alaska one ....that's the one I am on!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I'm pretty sure they have an entire team that monitors social media. In fact, I'll bet you double-or-nothing on that drink you owe me, lol!

Hope so. FCC are fine. I prefer cash back but, I was not given that choice March 6 th   when I cancelled

13 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Not in todays market.

It all comes with the territory.

She might have subordinates who do so but she has far more important things to do.  Like managing this crisis.  Yes, I know, everyone wants her to pay attention to their problems but that isn't how it works.

53 minutes ago, dog said:

Well, if she is reading this I prefer credit back to my credit card over the FCC I might be prevented from using if my doctor won’t sign the form, if required by Princess 

IF the doctor won’t sign the form; IF required by Princess. Perhaps you should be concerned then, not now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, richsea said:

IF the doctor won’t sign the form; IF required by Princess. Perhaps you should be concerned then, not now.

We may have to wait until the 30 day suspension by other cruise lines is over to find out if people can get their doctors to sign these forms.

Following posts about the form are from franktown on another thread:

"Just talked to my neighbor who is a Cardiologist.  He said he would not sign for any patient under his care without complete testing which would run many thousands of dollars.  Said there is no way to know how a individual would react to the virus including those under 70. "

"I posted earlier on what my Cardiologist neighbor said about signing the form.  He just informed me that he doubts his insurance company or any Doctors insurance company would allow him to sign the form on a disease that so little is known even with a full battery of tests."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RJAM3 said:

Yeah, like Jan Swarz has all the time in the world these days to be browsing on CC Princess board.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

She told you if she had known she would give back the money?

The OP must have fallen for a joke post I did several days back when everyone was posting they still planned to cruise and Princess was offering the $200 OBC not to cancel.  Which goes to prove you can fool some of the people some of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

The OP must have fallen for a joke post I did several days back when everyone was posting they still planned to cruise and Princess was offering the $200 OBC not to cancel.  Which goes to prove you can fool some of the people some of the time.

Oh, we’ve had proof of that for a few years now. But it is scary to think that someone took your post seriously. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Oh, we’ve had proof of that for a few years now. But it is scary to think that someone took your post seriously. 

I wasn't attempting to fool anyone.  It just seemed to fit at the moment.  Not sure how it could be misinterpreted as a post by her.  Hopefully it did not make it to the MSM.  LOL.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, richsea said:

Just ignore 

Edited by dog
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, caribill said:

We may have to wait until the 30 day suspension by other cruise lines is over to find out if people can get their doctors to sign these forms.

Following posts about the form are from franktown on another thread:

"Just talked to my neighbor who is a Cardiologist.  He said he would not sign for any patient under his care without complete testing which would run many thousands of dollars.  Said there is no way to know how a individual would react to the virus including those under 70. "

"I posted earlier on what my Cardiologist neighbor said about signing the form.  He just informed me that he doubts his insurance company or any Doctors insurance company would allow him to sign the form on a disease that so little is known even with a full battery of tests."

Yes, my post is in response to this member’s. thanks for pointing this out. Worth reading