Enclosed balcony on Epic?

mom4bears

6 hours ago, mom4bears said:

Just booked Epic Haven Courtyard penthouse 17009. I know some of these rooms have solarium type balcony with a little window but it looks like this one might have an open one. Anyone know? First time in Haven!!

The only solarium balconies that I know of are on the forward facing 2BR and forward facing Owners Suites. We had a 2BR and really enjoyed the “air conditioned sunshine” with a separate thermostat for the balcony. The winds slide open for fresh air and the 180+ degree views were spectacular. 

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The only solarium balconies that I know of are on the forward facing 2BR and forward facing Owners Suites. We had a 2BR and really enjoyed the “air conditioned sunshine” with a separate thermostat for the balcony. The winds slide open for fresh air and the 180+ degree views were spectacular. 

Had this cabin but also 17035  which was facing backwards but we preferred it!

20 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

17002 is a forward facing penthouse with solarium.

We used our "balcony" more than we should have done if it had been "open". 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:15 AM, BirdTravels said:

We had a 2-bedroom on Epic and enjoyed the solarium balcony.  However, depending on weather conditions, you were often staring at your own reflection in the glass rather than the scenery.