NCL Refund Form - 04/13 Supposed To Allow Refund Requests For Cancellations Up To May 10 Not Working?

mikes

Got an email back within a couple of minutes after cancelling. I think you only need to submit one time, don't want to confuse the situation anymore than it already is.  "requesting a refund for all individuals on a reservation"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pattycake1939 said:

Glad I keep reading posts on cruise critic. I applied for the refund this morning, the wording says everyone on the reservation, and as I had made all arrangements on my credit card for DD and me, I just did one. Now I see others have done one for each person, so I went back and did one with her name too.

The form clearly says that you are canceling for everyone on your reservation.   Just making more work for those at NCL which makes all of our refunds slower.  

Edited by KS&JW
  • Like 1

I did one form for each person of my family of four in one cabin with the advice of this board.  It does say that you are that you are canceling for everyone on your reservation, but I don't know what to believe.  They sent the FCC broken down in individual emails and I couldn't see anyone's FCC on my account which leads me to believe they are all separate things to deal with.  I would rather be "covered" then in 90 days have NCL come back and say the other members in my family didn't apply for the refund and don't get it. There is only one reservation number so the computer should be ale to figure it out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kimkencruzers said:

I did one form for each person of my family of four in one cabin with the advice of this board.  It does say that you are that you are canceling for everyone on your reservation, but I don't know what to believe.  They sent the FCC broken down in individual emails and I couldn't see anyone's FCC on my account which leads me to believe they are all separate things to deal with.  I would rather be "covered" then in 90 days have NCL come back and say the other members in my family didn't apply for the refund and don't get it. There is only one reservation number so the computer should be ale to figure it out.

I asked my TA a couple weeks ago before there was a form and she  contacted NCL said that only one form was needed.  

I was personally surprised at how easy NCL made it to request the refund.  Before I saw the form a few weeks ago, I was falsely assuming that they could make it difficult with long forms that had to be mailed in.  This process could not have been easier.  This was going to be my first NCL cruise in 15 years.  With them making it so easy to do, I will certainly plan on booking another cruise with them when I can fit it into my schedule.