Carnival cancels sunrise

Big2Little4me

Carnival cancelled all NY cruises for this year.  I was supposed to go on my 20th anniversary cruise.  Debating if I should take the full refund or get the FCC and 600 on board credit.  I do plan on rebooking something just not sure out of which port yet. 

2 minutes ago, Big2Little4me said:

Carnival cancelled all NY cruises for this year.  I was supposed to go on my 20th anniversary cruise.  Debating if I should take the full refund or get the FCC and 600 on board credit.  I do plan on rebooking something just not sure out of which port yet. 

Full refund will take months most likely anyways. Dont play into the "bankruptcy" hype carnival already has found investors and will do so in the future as needed. If you plan on cruising then take the FCC/OBC. 

20 minutes ago, Big2Little4me said:

We were also on the Sunrise . 8/17/20 for our 20th. We just got off the phone with our PVP and have rebooked out of Miami.  Looking forward to it.

Come on and rebook !!

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalDeacon said:

We were also on the Sunrise . 8/17/20 for our 20th. We just got off the phone with our PVP and have rebooked out of Miami.  Looking forward to it.

Come on and rebook !!

I was worried about that. Reading the fine print  said that FCC couldnt be used as a deposit that is what confused me.

We were also canceled on the Sunrise out of NYC May 25, 2020.  Think we will take the refund.  We are 71 & 73 and not sure if we want to cruise again after 50 cruises.  Also not sure if they will require that doctor's note for pax over 70.  We also canceled a RC Grandeur cruise (3/27/20 out of Baltimore) and have opted for a refund on that one.  Have not received the refund yet.