Drink Package costs so high for 2021

Is the drink package ever worth it.  When I saw getting the package was just about the price of the cruise I was like "who the F see value here?" No hate if that's what you do it's your money.  But damn! I don't think I could drink that much to make it feel worthwhile and not be that drunk A-hole at the pool.  I find it strange that I could buy every food upgrade listed and still be half of what it would cost to get that drink package. 

Now what's the best way to smuggle some drank?😉

1 hour ago, trey420 said:

Is the drink package ever worth it.  When I saw getting the package was just about the price of the cruise I was like "who the F see value here?" No hate if that's what you do it's your money.  But damn! I don't think I could drink that much to make it feel worthwhile and not be that drunk A-hole at the pool.  I find it strange that I could buy every food upgrade listed and still be half of what it would cost to get that drink package. 

$50 is my limit. The price of water and soft drinks are so overpriced al la carte that if the deluxe drink package is over $50 I will at least get the refreshment package and buy cocktails  individually. 

Edited by Iamcruzin

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

$50 is my limit. The price of water and soft drinks are so overpriced al la carte that if the deluxe drink package is over $50 I will at least get the refreshment package and buy cocktails  individually. 

Do you get speciality water with the refreshment package and speciality coffee also?  We drink about two alcoholic beverages a day, but enjoy specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.  Are all mentioned included?

13 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Do you get speciality water with the refreshment package and speciality coffee also?  We drink about two alcoholic beverages a day, but enjoy specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.  Are all mentioned included?

Yes, both sparkling water and bottled plain water as well as specialty coffee. The frozen coffee I was drinking was $4.50 plus 18% gratuity I'm not sure how much the San Pellegrino was. You also have access to the freestyle machines that have flavored water and other soft drinks.

3 hours ago, trey420 said:

To us, it’s not so much quantity but the quality of the alcohol. Also the bottled water is important to us. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

2 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Yes, both sparkling water and bottled plain water as well as specialty coffee. The frozen coffee I was drinking was $4.50 plus 18% gratuity I'm not sure how much the San Pellegrino was. You also have access to the freestyle machines that have flavored water and other soft drinks.

My DH drinks about three san pellegrino and likes canned soda- the frozen coffee isn't what we drink- lets see if prices drop by January 2021.

5 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

My DH drinks about three san pellegrino and likes canned soda- the frozen coffee isn't what we drink- lets see if prices drop by January 2021.

I don't think canned soda is included. The free style machines and soda from the bar guns are.