Jump to content

Floating Cabanas and Beach Club Passes


Recommended Posts

We have purchased a floating cabana for our group and I know we get 8 beach club wristbands +2 more for $50 each

to be paid when we get there.

We will have 4 or 5 additional children with us.  I guess we will have to buy them day beach passes.

My question is do these passes sell out before sailing?  Should I buy them now?

Is there any possibility that they could go to the beach club and pool without a wristband?

You know, because we already spent $1800? lol

What are your thoughts?

Lyn

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, CruiserBruce said:

OK, mystery to me...what island are we talking about?

Seriously, a long day.  I'm sorry.  The island in question is Perfect Day Coco Cay.

 

Lyn

Edited by ladylyn915
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 3:10 PM, ladylyn915 said:

We have purchased a floating cabana for our group and I know we get 8 beach club wristbands +2 more for $50 each

to be paid when we get there.

We will have 4 or 5 additional children with us.  I guess we will have to buy them day beach passes.

My question is do these passes sell out before sailing?  Should I buy them now?

Is there any possibility that they could go to the beach club and pool without a wristband?

You know, because we already spent $1800? lol

What are your thoughts?

Lyn

 

Where did you hear you could get 10 admitted to the cabana for $50 for the additional 2?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sippican said:

 

Where did you hear you could get 10 admitted to the cabana for $50 for the additional 2?

Sorry - I wrote this before I actually contacted Shore Excursions.  You cannot add more than 8 on the floating cabanas - only the other ones.  I had read about that and thought it was for all of them.  My mistake.

Lyn

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ladylyn915 said:

Sorry - I wrote this before I actually contacted Shore Excursions.  You cannot add more than 8 on the floating cabanas - only the other ones.  I had read about that and thought it was for all of them.  My mistake.

Lyn

 

Thanks for clearing that up. We faced the same issue; 7 adults and three kids and were told that the other cabanas on the island could be reserved for 10, but not in the Beach Club. We currently have a Coco Cay Beach Cabana (not floating) and were told maximum 8. I think it's because of all of the other amenities that go along with the cabanas. Keep checking the prices, they do drop at times (you'll need to use a different reservation number, other than the one it is booked under, to check in the cruise planner).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Our family has reserved an overwater cabana and there are 12 of us.  We understand that we can only have 8 at our cabana but we bought Beach Club passes for the other 4 of our party so that we can all at least be at the Beach Club together.  I called Royal Caribbean and they said that as long as those 4 have passes, they can visit us in our cabana.  Two probably will want to be off on their own and several more will probably come and go.  We are hoping that this will work for our family.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising, the River Cruise Experts
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...