2021 Mediterranean Grand Voyage

Emtbsam

There is so little action on the roll calls pages that I thought I would post here.  We are seriously considering doing the 2021 Mediterranean Grand Voyage on the Shadow leaving Venice in September 2021.  There will be lots of new ports for us including all of the ones in the Black sea.

Now I can get excited about cruising again!

• Like 1

The cruise is in September 2021 not 2020.  If things have not become clearer by then, I fear they never will.  For what it is worth, I have been self isolating for over two months with no plans to let my guard down for quite a while.  I do hope we will be able to go on this cruise without fear.

we are booked on the Shadow 10-5-21 Athens - Black sea-  which is a great cruise. We cruised that area before.

When we booked OB we got the last one in our area. We were told it is wait listed.

We booked the Black Sea portion of the Grand Voyage, September 20, 2021 last October.  At one point, the website showed all categories wait listed  with the exception of vistas. But now, that seems to have changed.

I believe you are correct.  The single Black sea voyage is sold out, but it might be possible to book several B 2 B voyages.  We were told we got the last Suite in our category for the full Grand Voyage.

Hope to see everyone on board.

Edited by Emtbsam
  • Like 1