Move FCC

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

You can apply an FCC to any sailing.

We had a FCC from problems we encountered on Enchantment. Applied it to LOS 04/26/20 which was cancelled. Moved FCC to Adventure Repo NJ-TX 11/05/20. Doubt we will go. We live in TX but do not want to fly to EWR. Cert for FCC expires 11/07/20. If we cruise after that date, I guess we will lose our FCC.

Any other opinions? 

38 minutes ago, leen50 said:

We had a FCC from problems we encountered on Enchantment. Applied it to LOS 04/26/20 which was cancelled. Moved FCC to Adventure Repo NJ-TX 11/05/20. Doubt we will go. We live in TX but do not want to fly to EWR. Cert for FCC expires 11/07/20. If we cruise after that date, I guess we will lose our FCC.

Any other opinions? 

33 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

If you cancel the sailing, the FCC you get may have an expiration date further out than 11/7/20. You can also move your booking to a later sailing and keep the FCC.  @Ourusualbeach can confirm.

Biker is correct.  You will get one new FCC that combines the old one with one for any new money paid and they will have a new expiry date of Dec 31, 2021

Edited by Ourusualbeach

21 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Biker is correct.  You will get one new FCC that combines the old one with one for any new money paid and they will have a new expiry date of Dec 31, 2021

Thanks all. I hate to cancel but think we will just take a Galveston cruise. 3+ hours from our home. Keep trying to take our 1st  as Diamond. Same with Carnival. Supposed to take our Milestone (25th) cruise but not happening either. Oh well!