REceived my refund!

Niagarawine

WE were scheduled to sailMay 9 to Alaska and HAL cancelled our cruise in April . can’t remember what date exactly. It’s all a blur if you know what I mean. I had contacted the Mariner Society after they cancelled but didn’t get much info. KInd of gave up after a while but my husband kept calling and emailing them about the status of our refund and they replied it would show up at the end of the week and there it was. Now if I could only get Air Canada to cough up 

Whining? Excuse me. I was charged a lot of money for a cruise cancelled by the cruiselineI don’t know about your situation but I am a pensioner who saved for a long time for this trip . I had to wait a long time for that refund.. you need to drop your title eat Karen

1 hour ago, Niagarawine said:

I meant to say you need to drop your entitlement. 

What does that even mean?  You were the one who acted like they were entitled to receive their refund before others whose cruises were canceled before yours.  And as an FYI, you're not the only person who has to save for their cruises and trips.  Many of us do.  

• Like 2

I think I'm on Day 106.

March 14th cruise was cancelled on March 13th, by HAL, not me.

Still waiting for my refund......not so patiently.....but recognize there's not much I can do but continue to wait.

Happy for those of you who have received refunds.  Not so happy with HAL who has refunded cruises well past March and still "thanks" me for my "patience".