Odyssey Update

We got our Odyssey email yesterday.  Was scheduled to sail on the Christimas Holiday cruise out of FLL.  Ended up rebooking to a New Years cruise on Liberty (assuming the industry is cruising then) out of Galveston.  The suite prices on that Liberty sailing were outstanding.  Was able to move from a large balcony on Odyssey to a Grand Suite on Liberty for about $800 more in total cost.  Well worth it, particularly with the risk of getting stranded at sea due to a Covid panic, I would much rather be hung up in a suite than a basic cabin.

I am not knowing what to do .. we had Jan 9th and was going to be my daughter's college graduation gift.  I don't know if cruising is going to be even happening to move it to something else or just plan a different vacation for her.  If you can take 2 of the 3 for future cruise credit and not her she will not be able to go later if you can get that part refunded?

8 minutes ago, sj25 said:

I am not knowing what to do .. we had Jan 9th and was going to be my daughter's college graduation gift.  I don't know if cruising is going to be even happening to move it to something else or just plan a different vacation for her.  If you can take 2 of the 3 for future cruise credit and not her she will not be able to go later if you can get that part refunded?

Our experience was that everybody in the same cabin had to take the same thing - either FCC or a refund.  If your daughter was booked in a separate cabin from you, you could get her cabin refunded and your cabin you could take the FCC.

Well, I was in the process of transferring my deposit for Freedom on Nov 2020 to Odyssey on April 2021. Big reason was because the pricing for that sailing was so good (cheaper than Freedom). I was getting ready to call the TA to make the change on the same day that the news broke about the delay. 😒 Oh well.

Booked the May 9th Holy Land cruise on Odyssey yesterday

And they gave me the $200 OBC for the future cruise certificate I bought in February (which is supposed to expire after 2 months)

Can't wait