Regal, June 21, Norway

Anyone else who was transferred against their will onto this ship - just to point out if you haven't noticed -the new cabins are showing on your account.  I got into a temper/panic when I realised we had moved from mid ship to rear and starboard to port then thought how lucky we will be to get on ANY ship in ANY cabin! Also been upgraded to premium balcony, so bit happier!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldjetdriver said:

Did your price stay the same or did it go up.  Mine went up ☹️

that, and any increased deposits, 'should' be just a temporary glitch, imagine that, in the Princess system according to posters

(Pooh) in other thread(s)

We are doing this cruise and then a B2B to the Baltics.  

We now have a  cabin change instead of the same cabin for both cruises.  We were originally on the Baja deck on the Grand but now are on the Caribe deck for Norway and the Riviera deck for the Baltics.

We have not been notified by our travel agent of any price changes.

10 hours ago, isosika said:

We now have a  cabin change instead of the same cabin for both cruises.  We were originally on the Baja deck on the Grand but now are on the Caribe deck for Norway and the Riviera deck for the Baltics.

Was your B2B a single booking or two bookings?

Either way, ask your TA to see if you can get the same cabin for both segments.

16 hours ago, isosika said:

I was booked on the Grand in the same Premium Oceanview cabin (03) for 2 separate bookings linked  cruises B2B to each other.  My sister had the cabin beside me.

When they switched ships to the Regal, since Regal has no ocean view cabins Princess gave us Balcony (BE) me 1) C215 2) A210 and my sister 1) A210 and 2) C215.

I told my agent I did not want any forward cabins.  She was able to move us to another deck, cabins I had suggested, both cruises in the same cabins and beside each other.

If you are working with a agent see if they can move you now (don’t wait as it is easier now since they are doing the allotment now before opening up the cruises again) , if you booked yourself call.

Edited by phabric