Which room category on Sunshine

guttermandave

Just now, firefly333 said:

Are there any spa category services other than t pool you would use?

Lots more walking deck 2, do you mind? More elevator time anyway. 

We have never used any of the thermal suites before. Unsure if we would use them or not. Are the thermal suites unisex or seperate?

1 minute ago, jetsfan58 said:

We are a frugal inside family. The only way I would cruise otherwise is if another cabin category was gifted to me or the price was irresistible.  

Both of these rooms are essentially the same price. was just wondering what others would pick if price wasnt a concern.

I assume a PT inside not a 1A? It's always hard on conquest class for me, mid ship inside 1a where beds push together and easy to walk to everything or a 1a port hole. I like both.

I will say the PT where the beds push together will be over 200 sf, almost the size of ov  vs 170 sf for I side. So you get a larger cabin with the port hole and can see what the weather is like outside when you wake up.

But I'd probably choose spa cabin between these 2. Less elevator time with covid still around. Get a cabin where you can use the stairs to almost everything vs larger cabin you can see out of.

• Like 1

We always stay as high as possible on a ship keeping location (what’s above or below us) in mind. We spend most of our day on the lido deck which would be closer to our cabin if we need to go back for any reason.