Where was I?

Egypt? 

But that seems too obvious so probably not. 

ETA Oops you said after more than the country  - I read it as I am more after the country. 

Edited by Kristelle

Just now, lyndarra said:

Rainbow Park named after HMCS Rainbow. A popular walking track along the shore.

It is Rainbow park in Victoria. So named for Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corp (RCSCC) Rainbow, which was named for HMCS Rainbow. That is where I spent many hours of my youth doing sea cadet things. It was a great place with large barracks, boat deck, boat shed, our own marine ways and a float. All long gone now, except in the memories who attended there.

Sorry for the recycled photo. I just found my portable hard drives so if I get another turn maybe I will find something new, or older or...

Your turn Lyndon

• Like 1

Thanks Lyle. I know the feeling of recycling photos. When I go through my files I see a nice photo, then I have to think hard as to whether I have used it previously like this next one. I may have used it before but here goes.

It's a gun on a hill. Bonus point for the name of the hill.

P3270023.JPG

21 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Thanks Lyle. I know the feeling of recycling photos. When I go through my files I see a nice photo, then I have to think hard as to whether I have used it previously like this next one. I may have used it before but here goes.

It's a gun on a hill. Bonus point for the name of the hill.

P3270023.JPG

Further information.

Not many people would know of this spot. I'd guess that 99.9% of travellers would pass this spot and not know it was there. Feel free to Google it to keep things moving.

Memorial Hill, Parkes, Victoria?

PS little hack Kristelle uses - pick photos on your computer that you could use for this game, copy and paste into new folder - as you use one, put into sub folder of 'used already' photos

follow me for more handy tips 😄

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Kristelle said:

PS little hack Kristelle uses - pick photos on your computer that you could use for this game, copy and paste into new folder - as you use one, put into sub folder of 'used already' photos

Not in Victoria 

3 hours ago, Kristelle said:

Has Parkes moved states? Thought it was in NSW.