Port Schedules

rjhollan

Does anyone know where to find current/future port schedules?  I used to use CruiseTT to see which other ships would be with us on a given day, to help plan excursions and avoid crowds, but they haven't updated schedules past May 2020.  I'm looking in December 2020....

Thanks!
Rich

I don't think there will be any until #1 cruising starts #2 Foreign ports open to cruising #3 Cruise lines update itineraries. I have a feeling that some ports may say a ship can only dock if it is the only port on the itinerary to limit exposure. Private islands may be excused from that requirement. You may also see that cruise lines choose to only go to private islands for a while. Too many unknowns just like when cruising will start again. 

We booked a cruise in December 2020 with stops in Nassau, Freeport, & Princess Cays... I assumed if they're selling cabins they already had permission to port there?  If they're the only one porting there, you'd think that would be reflected on CruiseTT (or wherever they get the data feed from)...

• Like 1

Just now, rjhollan said:

We booked a cruise in December 2020 with stops in Nassau, Freeport, & Princess Cays... I assumed if they're selling cabins they already had permission to port there?  If they're the only one porting there, you'd think that would be reflected on CruiseTT (or wherever they get the data feed from)...

Rich, I think you have an incorrect assumption there.  The cruise lines are selling cabins still because they are cash starved.  I hope you get to go on your cruise but as things stand right now the odds of that are slim to none and Slim just left the building.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Rich, I think you have an incorrect assumption there.  The cruise lines are selling cabins still because they are cash starved.  I hope you get to go on your cruise but as things stand right now the odds of that are slim to none and Slim just left the building.

Worst case, I get another $1800 in OBC I guess ($600/room x 3 rooms).  

On 9/11/2020 at 1:20 PM, rjhollan said:

Does anyone know where to find current/future port schedules?  I used to use CruiseTT to see which other ships would be with us on a given day, to help plan excursions and avoid crowds, but they haven't updated schedules past May 2020.  I'm looking in December 2020....

Thanks!
Rich

I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt anyone is sailing out of the US in December 2020.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 12:45 PM, zqvol said:

I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt anyone is sailing out of the US in December 2020.

Yep, cancelled.  Too bad you don't the the +$600 OBC each time they cancel on you.  This is the 2nd in a row.  😞