Oasis Boardwalk Balcony

15 hours ago, iluvcruises said:

Thank you everyone for your jnput and thoughts.  @lovelifethat is the cabin we are in 11717.  Hopefully the slides dont block too much of our view.  But either way, it will be an added experience for us!  

I found a photo of the old view from 11717.  I'm sure you'll enjoy this unique location.

image.png.5870e8ae9e0d154bd98af8db9fd6a817.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We were going to take our first Oasis Class cruise last August out of Bayonne and now with bookings opening up for the summer of 2022, we're looking again.  How are the Central Park balconies near the aft elevators?  It's the first group of CP balconies as you go forward.  Also, are the perks associated with these cabins still included, or have they gone by the wayside with other amenities of the past?

3 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

We were going to take our first Oasis Class cruise last August out of Bayonne and now with bookings opening up for the summer of 2022, we're looking again.  How are the Central Park balconies near the aft elevators?  It's the first group of CP balconies as you go forward.  Also, are the perks associated with these cabins still included, or have they gone by the wayside with other amenities of the past?

We have stayed in the CP balconies several times and always stayed in xx647 and xx649.  We liked being close to the aft elevators for convenience. The neighbourhood perks are no longer offered. 

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We have stayed in the CP balconies several times and always stayed in xx647 and xx649.  We liked being close to the aft elevators for convenience. The neighbourhood perks are no longer offered. 

They are also our favourite stateroom numbers when cruising in a boardwalk balcony.

Where can I see some pictures. I can't seem to form a mental picture of how you can see the ocean from the inside balcony. From the picture posted earlier it looks like some cabins have a good view and othere just have a view of other cabins..

Also, as for seeing the aqua show, is it a good view? Can you sit and enjoy it or do you have to stand, lean and squint to see?  Is the view the same for all Broadway balconies or do you have to be in certain one to see the ocean and show. Thanks!

Edited by MoniMommy

21 minutes ago, MoniMommy said:

Where can I see some pictures. I can't seem to form a mental picture of how you can see the ocean from the inside balcony. From the picture posted earlier it looks like some cabins have a good view and othere just have a view of other cabins..

Also, as for seeing the aqua show, is it a good view? Can you sit and enjoy it or do you have to stand, lean and squint to see?  Is the view the same for all Broadway balconies or do you have to be in certain one to see the ocean and show. Thanks!

Here is a link that you'll be able to see many videos from various Boardwalk Cabins.  Deck 8 - 3 videos, Deck 9  - 5 videos,  Deck 10 - 6 videos, Deck 11 - 4 videos, Deck 12 - 5 videos, Deck 14 - 2 videos.

I hope these 25 videos from all over the Boardwalk cabins gives you the mental picture you're looking for.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Oasis-of-the-Seas

• Like 1