HAL info

Jancruz

3 hours ago, hmorrow said:

Jancruz1

Your screen name is so familiar to me.  I think       you put Carolyn and Don, and my husband and myself on a tour in St Petersburg, many  years ago! We were on the old Raddison(now Regent), Song of Flower.....

Helaine

Hi Helaine,

I do remember you..and I am still around.(old but still kicking) .I will be on Regatta in October..really cant wait..if you need any info about Oceania feel free to ask..

Jancruz1

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Hawaiidan said:

I agree with Pam...... Having eaten at many of the best restaurants world wide Pic, Tour de argent, Jamin, Triogioso,Le Pyramide, French Laundry, Alan Ducasse and many others......  I find that food on O is not to be discounted and worth of a Michelin rating..  maybe not *** but  *.... I know my cuisine and find nothing  afloat to equal O   Too  O has an ambiance that is also exceptional......

Agree with your O assessment of the food and ambulance.

But I also really never had bad meal on HAL. Once I discovered what not to order everything was ok 😀.

My taste are very simple. Just give me a six pack burger package from Krystal, or Waffle House or Sonnys BBQ and I am just fine. 

PS: never heard of eating at a fine restaurant and have your laundry done at the same time!

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:07 AM, hmorrow said:

Jancruz1

Your screen name is so familiar to me.  I think       you put Carolyn and Don, and my husband and myself on a tour in St Petersburg, many  years ago! We were on the old Raddison(now Regent), Song of Flower.....

Helaine

Funny you should mention this, as your name seemed real familiar. I finally figured it out, we were on a tour together in Italy from a Celebrity Equinox TA in 2012. There was a really bad storm that night if I remember right. 

19 hours ago, ORV said:

Funny you should mention this, as your name seemed real familiar. I finally figured it out, we were on a tour together in Italy from a Celebrity Equinox TA in 2012. There was a really bad storm that night if I remember right. 

I remember that night well- We practically rolled out of bed.  ALL the glassware flew to the front door of the cabin, and we couldn't get anyone to help us clean it up, as they were busy cleaning up and securing a lifeboat that went through a window!

A freak storm in the med!!

Helaine

19 hours ago, ORV said:

what are your names?(other than orv)lol