Question mark under status.

Pendle Witch

We have two cruises currently booked on Spirit and Moon in October 2021 and April 2022. When I go into My Booking the status for this October has a calendar, but the one in April 2022 has a question mark. Can anyone explain the ? mark. We also have one past cruise with a tick against it, obviously because this has happened. I don’t understand why two fixture cruises would have different symbols under status. Thankyou.

1 hour ago, Pendle Witch said:

We have two cruises currently booked on Spirit and Moon in October 2021 and April 2022. When I go into My Booking the status for this October has a calendar, but the one in April 2022 has a question mark. Can anyone explain the ? mark. We also have one past cruise with a tick against it, obviously because this has happened. I don’t understand why two fixture cruises would have different symbols under status. Thankyou.

Have you tried asking your SS consultant?

Unfortunately my tentative bookings dropped off this morning, so my future entries are now all just showing a calendar giving a confirmed booking status. But prior to that, those tentative's were showing as a ? - meaning its an unconfirmed reservation being held for me.

I'm assuming these bookings are pre-existing and not just placed?

As Silver Spectre said, definitely one to ask SS if its not a new booking as that sounds not encouraging at all.

Edited by les37b

The one with the question mark was placed last Friday, I’ve just spoken to my travel agent and she assured me it was okay and it was just their system catching up. If it’s still the same in another week she will look into it.

Thankyou for your responses.

6 hours ago, Pendle Witch said:

It shouldn't be anything to worry about. I have two Moon cruises booked for next year, one in September and the other in November. I booked the November one a few weeks before the September cruise but the September cruise showed a calendar almost immediately whilst the November cruise had the question mark for some time before it changed to a calendar. I don't think it is sinister, I think it may just be a case of waiting.

The ? shows up on mysilversea in your bookings if you have not yet deposited on your voyage. In our case, this is when our TA has put a hold on a suite (like today) and has to wait until Monday to process including the SS Air and also complete paying the deposit.  Once this is done with Silversea the ? will be replaced with what looks like a calendar on your mysilversea page.   Hope this helps.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WesW said:

The ? shows up on mysilversea in your bookings if you have not yet deposited on your voyage. In our case, this is when our TA has put a hold on a suite (like today) and has to wait until Monday to process including the SS Air and also complete paying the deposit.  Once this is done with Silversea the ? will be replaced with what looks like a calendar on your mysilversea page.   Hope this helps.

13 hours ago, WesW said:

It’s now changed to a calendar now. We had paid everything in full at time of booking.

• Like 1