I'm confused on Cruise Planner discount price

I am booked on Adventure in August.  I received an email about some discounts through the cruise planner.  The Key is listed for $17.99pp per day but when I add it to the cart the total is $447.86.  I'm no math wiz but how is this price correct?  

11 minutes ago, spammie said:

I am booked on Adventure in August.  I received an email about some discounts through the cruise planner.  The Key is listed for $17.99pp per day but when I add it to the cart the total is $447.86.  I'm no math wiz but how is this price correct?  

2 of my 3 bookings on Adventure show $31.99/day. One shows $17.99. The sailing with that price (6/19/2021) shows a lot of other duplicated items at incorrect prices. I suspect The Key at $17.99 is probably also not correct.

$447.86/31.99 = 14 even. DO you happen to be trying to buy it for 2 people? Because it may be doing the math correctly for the total but somehow displaying a bad price per day. Best probably to call.

I just tried to check myself and it won't even let me into the Cruise Planner for the sailing where this problem existed, so that may be a clue they're working on it.

I am on the same cruise and have been having the same problem since Saturday night.  I first talked with someone Sunday morning who claimed the $17.99 was wrong and IT would fix it.  When I said that didn't seem correct and I wanted to escalate it, I was told to email guest relations.  I did that and got an auto reply and nothing since.

This topic reminded me to follow up so I called and am now on hold for resolutions. If in fact Cruise Planner is wrong they should have fixed it by now.  In my mind that means they should honor it.

Tom

Edited by notmyrealnameoremail
hit enter too quick
  • Like 1

That was very frustrating,  resolutions literally would not acknowledge that there is no "Staring from" note on the  Add To Cart page when ordering the Key.  He just kept repeating that prices are subject to change, ignoring that this has been ongoing and reported to them on Sunday.  I'm now annoyed enough that I'm trying to escalate it, but was told it might be a week before I hear back.

402834766_keyprice2.thumb.JPG.235f10f25bdfb17d045adaac830602d1.JPG

On 3/30/2021 at 11:51 AM, dswallow said:

2 of my 3 bookings on Adventure show $31.99/day. One shows $17.99. The sailing with that price (6/19/2021) shows a lot of other duplicated items at incorrect prices. I suspect The Key at $17.99 is probably also not correct.

I am on mid Sept '21 cruise from Nassau.  1st Royal cruise.  I do not find where to buy The Key package in my on line reservation area.   Where is this OR is it not available sometimes (or becomes available closer to sail date)???

8 minutes ago, SAPMAN said:

I am on mid Sept '21 cruise from Nassau.  1st Royal cruise.  I do not find where to buy The Key package in my on line reservation area.   Where is this OR is it not available sometimes (or becomes available closer to sail date)???

It'll be in the "Internet & More" section. But just checking my 3 sailings, it goes away on every one when I switch to that page in the cruise planner. So either they've pulled it back from sale, or it's sold out. 

On 4/4/2021 at 9:51 PM, dswallow said:

It'll be in the "Internet & More" section. But just checking my 3 sailings, it goes away on every one when I switch to that page in the cruise planner. So either they've pulled it back from sale, or it's sold out. 

Same with me.  I see it in list , but when I move cursor to the list, it disappears.  maybe come up in a few weeks.