Seven Seas Society Members Benefits

govanguy

We have recently booked 25 consecutive nights with RSSC.

Having never cruised with Regent before now I`m looking for information with regard to Seven Seas Society.

I read on the Memberships Benefits page that :

• Upgrade tier status instantly on your first voyage when sailing 21 nights or more

My interpretation is that when we cruise and as the cruise is more than 21 nights we will be granted Silver status and immediately receive all the benefits entailed when we board.

Am I correct in this assumption?

• Like 1

Priority booking for excursions and dining appears to be one of the benefits I would receive.

Would I be enabled to enjoy this benefit ?

If so, does anyone know if/when how far out  I would receive notification that bookings are open?

3 minutes ago, govanguy said:

Priority booking for excursions and dining appears to be one of the benefits I would receive.

Would I be enabled to enjoy this benefit ?

If so, does anyone know if/when how far out  I would receive notification that bookings are open?

Since you will become Silver status when you board, you will not have it in time for the priority bookings before then.  If you log on to your Regent account and go to your booking, it will tell you all your relevant dates.

Edited by SusieQft

3 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Yes, I believe that's true.  We are Gold, and were set to move to Platinum this last January when we embarked on our world cruise.  All that got cancelled, of course.  Happy cruising!

Well I hope you'll be cruising in January, because we're booked for a February cruise.......... 

2 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

I think you misunderstood.  We were booked in January 2020 for a world cruise.  Have nothing booked now until 2022.

Yes, we're not booked again until February 2022 also.............hated putting it off for so long, but let's be real here on what will happen.

• Like 1