Virtual Balcony Cabins

AF-1

Pre COVID, I would book an inside cabin if I was solo.  Even did the mini NCL studio cabins.

I realize the virtual cabins offer value, but post COVID, I'm always booking a balcony or better cabin, JIC of a lockdown or some other itinerary delay or diversion.  I'll need the outside space for my sanity then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evandbob said:

Pre COVID, I would book an inside cabin if I was solo.  Even did the mini NCL studio cabins.

I realize the virtual cabins offer value, but post COVID, I'm always booking a balcony or better cabin, JIC of a lockdown or some other itinerary delay or diversion.  I'll need the outside space for my sanity then.

I agree , I sure plenty of people that used to book inside cabins will reconsider their selection. I don’t spend much time on our balcony but would not consider booking a inside cabin . Got a suite with huge balcony including a hot tub on next cruise.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, crzndeb said:

I have one on the Ovation next Mar-May, B5B-54 days. I’m a solo traveler and have no need for a suite or even a balcony. I like interiors for my own reasons. 

We typically do insides or balcony cabins.   I don't spend very much time in the cabin.  It is one of those areas where I can be frugal without sacrificing something that is important to me.  But like a previous poster says, we may avoid insides until there is more clarity with the situation when COVID is found on board.     

20 hours ago, ldubs said:

We typically do insides or balcony cabins.   I don't spend very much time in the cabin.  It is one of those areas where I can be frugal without sacrificing something that is important to me.  But like a previous poster says, we may avoid insides until there is more clarity with the situation when COVID is found on board.     

Possibly the first time we have disagreed on CC.We booked an inside once and a balcony twice and said never again.We love OV cabins.

20 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Possibly the first time we have disagreed on CC.We booked an inside once and a balcony twice and said never again.We love OV cabins.

We have enjoyed OV's too.   Truth is I like them all.   😃