July Cruises not showing except for Miami and Galveston

tytanbri

On 5/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, cellfree said:

I really hope cruises go out of Miami in July for all those with July cruises booked. It seems "major" cruise ports will be first to open. Although many months away, we have a Carnival cruise booked out of Tampa November 2021, and according to carnival.com, November is the first month Carnival is planning to go out of Tampa, not sure about any other cruise lines. I am concerned about Tampa and if anything will really go out of there in November, I suppose as with any other port and date, it is wait and see.

We'll find out tomorrow! Stay tuned! 

1 minute ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Unfortunately, we just found out today that all but Horizon, Breeze, and Vista are cancelled through 30 July 2021.  See the new thread:

? It says FL and TX. Sounds like they will be rewarded for taking the screws to the CDC, especially if the hearing goes well and the CDC is smacked down. 

Okay, so I just received the official notice from Carnival that Panorama will not be sailing out of Long Beach on July 3rd.  No mention of the extra $100obc for us hanging in there and not cancelling.  Did they forget they promised that?  Will it automatically appear when we re-book along with the $600obc?  We also had another $100obc per cabin (2 cabins) when we originally booked the Panorama.  Wonder if we loose that?

7 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

? It says FL and TX. Sounds like they will be rewarded for taking the screws to the CDC, especially if the hearing goes well and the CDC is smacked down. 

most likely that wont happen