Do they have Miller products on Princess or just Bud?

seeyouinthesun

1 hour ago, seeyouinthesun said:

First Princess cruise in Dec, do they have Miller products on Princess or just Bud?

At one time they had Miller’s MGD & Lite beers but don’t know what they’ll offer post-pandemic.

In my Cruise Personalizer they offer 5 for the price of 4 packages for Dos Equis, Heineken, Budweiser & Bud Light. They’ve had more beer selections onboard but no one knows if those will change when cruising resumes. 🍻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

At one time they had Miller’s MGD & Lite beers but don’t know what they’ll offer post-pandemic.

In my Cruise Personalizer they offer 5 for the price of 4 packages for Dos Equis, Heineken, Budweiser & Bud Light. They’ve had more beer selections onboard but no one knows if those will change when cruising resumes. 🍻

The usually have some decent British ales and sometimes a Princess labeled IPA. 

• Like 1

As Astro Flyer wrote, who knows what will be onboard when things restart. Our most recent cruise, Stella Artois was the main tap offering, but was pleasantly suprised that Boddington's Ale also on tap.

I say surprised because Princess' idea of beer leans toward yellow fizzy stuff. If that is to your tastes, you're sure to find something to your liking.  For certain, brands will be internationally known with wide distribution locations.

• Like 1