Dining hours for Blu Restaurant

Huesmanj01

Thanks so much for your replies. I know I am being silly trying to plan for conditions when I have no idea if our cruise will continue as planned in Sept, but i am still tempted plan excursions.  I am so keen to enjoy Blu, I am actually planning excursions so that we can still dine there even if the excursion concludes in early evening. I have never cruised on Celebrity before and have not been on a cruise for ten years.  I really appreciate you sharing your experience!

13 minutes ago, Huesmanj01 said:

Thanks so much for your replies. I know I am being silly trying to plan for conditions when I have no idea if our cruise will continue as planned in Sept, but i am still tempted plan excursions.  I am so keen to enjoy Blu, I am actually planning excursions so that we can still dine there even if the excursion concludes in early evening. I have never cruised on Celebrity before and have not been on a cruise for ten years.  I really appreciate you sharing your experience!

Strongly suggest you keep following all information you can on CC as things are changing all the time as cruising is set to restart.

Historically both Blu and Luminae have had open seating for breakfast and dinner but I think it is possible as cruises open that you may be requested to prebook times (at least for dinner) for at least the first few cruises so they can stagger occupancy...

All of us are guessing at present what the ‘new’ cruise experience will entail.  I can only suggest you follow the reviews on cruises earlier to yours  so you will know what to expect.

Hope you have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1

Even pre-Covid, we have found in our multiple AQ sailings that dining times can vary, especially for breakfast.  On some sailings the times were earlier on port days.  On other sailings they didn't change.  When sailings resume, no one yet knows what the schedules will be, if reservations will be required, etc.. etc..