Jump to content

Iona standard balcony cabin


Recommended Posts

Hi. We have just booked Iona for the 4th September. Wanted a delux balcony but none left so have booked a standard balcony.  Does anyone know if the standard comes with a sofa or is the cabin too small? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RoseGab123 said:

Hi. We have just booked Iona for the 4th September. Wanted a delux balcony but none left so have booked a standard balcony.  Does anyone know if the standard comes with a sofa or is the cabin too small? 

If the cabin grade begins with G it will have a sofa, if H it will have a chair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

If the cabin grade begins with G it will have a sofa, if H it will have a chair.

Are you sure this applies to Iona? I think this might be Britannia 

Edited by Gettingwarmer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, looking at the latest (Oct 21- Mar 23) hard copy brochure there aren’t any cabins on Iona that start with an H.

As a separate matter, I was in Southampton on Saturday and saw the Iona at the Ocean Cruise Terminal. I pulled into the nearby Marina and had a fantastic view of the ship.

Just thought I would mention it in case anybody was passing and wished to go and have a look (I am assuming she is still there, of course!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

If the cabin grade begins with G it will have a sofa, if H it will have a chair.

There are no cabin grades beginning with the letter "H" on Iona according to the deck plans on their website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, majortom10 said:

There are no cabin grades beginning with the letter "H" on Iona according to the deck plans on their website.

Ergo, all balcony cabins on Iona have sofas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...