FCC questions?

I'll make this short. May 2020 cruise cancelled, got 125% FCC. Used some to book September 2020 that was cancelled so we did lift and shift to August 2021 that was just again cancelled, we did lift and shift to August 2022. The original FCC is still intact correct? We had 2,700 or so, used 1,200 so we should still have 1,500? We don't have to wait for FCC to be issued again right? I mean it should still be with the original FCC from 2020? What am I missing because my TA says he is waiting for my FCC to be issued again. But it should all be in the initial FCC issued last year? Thanks for any help.

Idk I had only one fcc, partially used on april 2021 which was cancelled and the fcc from that cruise was reissued but not like before all in one big fcc. Now I'm told I have 2 fccs, the partial and the one from april 2021 that was reissued. 

For a while they reissued it all back into one big fcc, now it's being broken up. I'd rather just one fcc myself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk I had only one fcc, partially used on april 2021 which was cancelled and the fcc from that cruise was reissued but not like before all in one big fcc. Now I'm told I have 2 fccs, the partial and the one from april 2021 that was reissued. 

For a while they reissued it all back into one big fcc, now it's being broken up. I'd rather just one fcc myself.

Thanks, I think whatever is left of my original FCC should be in place and ready to use at any time. Want to use it for a cruise in June 2022. Its all very confusing.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Thanks, I think whatever is left of my original FCC should be in place and ready to use at any time. Want to use it for a cruise in June 2022. Its all very confusing.

Your TA should be able to book you a new cruise and get the deposit due date extended until the FCC is reissued.  I’ve had cruises on hold forclients for 3 months and longer waiting for FCC’s

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’ve had cruises on hold forclients for 3 months and longer waiting for FCC’s

That does seem to happen, doesn't it.  Every time it looks like Royal is getting the FCCs caught up, They somehow fall way behind again.  Don't get me wrong, I think they have ben very fair to us a rule.

Tom

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

So it does need to be "reissued"? When does that happen? I mean nothing changed except a lift and shift. This whole thing is confusing. Thanks for the info though. 

Maybe, maybe not.  It depends.  There have been 2 different protocols for applying FCC’s to the reservation ( adjusting the cruise fare and applying the FCC as a payment) 

originslly FCC’s would not be reissued until the cruise that you applied the partial FCC to sailed.  They are still working on clearing up some of this backlog.  Yours may just be stuck snd will correct itself with the new cancellation. 

bottom line is you can rebook and have the payment due date extended if Royal says that they are reissuing FCC’s.

• Like 1

Is the 125% on cruise planner purchases done directly through RCI since my TA had nothing to do with it?

And if there is any overage it has to be used on another typical cruise planner purchase, not OBC to be spent on board, correct?

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Maybe, maybe not.  It depends.  There have been 2 different protocols for applying FCC’s to the reservation ( adjusting the cruise fare and applying the FCC as a payment) 

originslly FCC’s would not be reissued until the cruise that you applied the partial FCC to sailed.  They are still working on clearing up some of this backlog.  Yours may just be stuck snd will correct itself with the new cancellation. 

bottom line is you can rebook and have the payment due date extended if Royal says that they are reissuing FCC’s.

Thanks I will contact Royal Caribbean about this. I already paid the deposit so that's no problem, it's already booked and on my "upcoming cruises" portion of the Royal Caribbean website. I'm gonna find out exactly what is going on with my leftover FCC.