Shuttle Transportation Ft Lauderdale to Miami

sbfanatic

Looking for a shuttle company to transport a group of 40 to 50 people and luggage from Ft Lauderdale hotel to Miami cruise port. The company we have used in the past has apparently gone out of business. Can anyone recommend a company?

40-50 together is a bus - is that what you want?  Or would 4-6 large shuttle vans work? 🤔

In addition to SAS I would also check out QLS, MJS, and Go Airport.  I would also give Larry's Limos a call to see what they can offer.  Finally, I would reach out to the hotel your group is staying at to see if they have a local provider who can help.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:46 AM, Colorado Babe said:

SAS TRANSPORTATION.

I just contacted them for our FLL arrival and they do not service flights after 3pm and they do not service Miami south beach area or downtown Miami hotels.

On 6/12/2021 at 3:28 AM, JohninDC said:

40-50 together is a bus - is that what you want?  Or would 4-6 large shuttle vans work? 🤔

In addition to SAS I would also check out QLS, MJS, and Go Airport.  I would also give Larry's Limos a call to see what they can offer.  Finally, I would reach out to the hotel your group is staying at to see if they have a local provider who can help.

I think QLS has gone out of business.

7 minutes ago, caligirl49 said:

I just contacted them for our FLL arrival and they do not service flights after 3pm and they do not service Miami south beach area or downtown Miami hotels.

Interesting. They took us to our Biscayne Bay Hotel prior to COVID.