Health & Safety Measures (US Website)

logan25

On 7/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, DCGuy64 said:

Respectfully, it wasn’t. I won’t belabor the point, but once you mentioned MSC, you then went off on a COVID tangent that had nothing to do with MSC’s onboard protocols. It was just the kind of talk the moderators asked us not to engage in. Thanks and have a nice day.  

Let the moderators moderate 🙂

1 minute ago, NightOne said:

Let the moderators moderate 🙂

They weren't so I did. 😉 Besides, I actually *wasn't* moderating, I was gently reminding the person to be careful not to stray off topic. That's really all. I guess in the future I'll leave it alone. Or may I'LL say anything I want and ignore the rules, too.

LOL 🤣☺️😁

Edited by DCGuy64

3 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

They weren't so I did. 😉 Besides, I actually *wasn't* moderating, I was gently reminding the person to be careful not to stray off topic. That's really all. I guess in the future I'll leave it alone. Or may I'LL say anything I want and ignore the rules, too.

LOL 🤣☺️😁

Yup, just let them handle it if they want.

Not "our job" to do so. LOL

I didn't realize we had to wear masks, those that are fully vaccinated.  I just booked for August 6th prior to reading this.   Anyone know if I can cancel the cruise and get my money back in full?  I booked just about 2 hours ago.  

35 minutes ago, cruiseelady said:

I didn't realize we had to wear masks, those that are fully vaccinated.  I just booked for August 6th prior to reading this.   Anyone know if I can cancel the cruise and get my money back in full?  I booked just about 2 hours ago.  

If you just booked today, I don't think there'd be a problem getting your money back. Give MSC a call or contact your TA if you used one.

• Like 1