Bahamas Health Visa

You can start to enter in your personal information now but you cannot enter your specific cruise information until 14 days prior. If everyone in your party is vaccinated you can do everything at 14 days. When you start to fill out the information, you will need your passport and vaccine card ready to enter info and take pictures. When you start to fill out the trip information some keep info is that you are traveling Internationally (not domestically), the type of trip is vacation and put Vessel. For the address, you will put the name of the port and Adventure of the Seas. Once you submit the information, you will get an email saying it was submitted. Once it has been reviewed you will then receive an email asking for payment. Our turn around time was about 20 minutes. We are on the July 10th sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dswallow shared this a while back and it is super helpful. BahamasHealthVisaForm_Help.jpg
Like pezruthroy said you will need your passport and vaccine info. If you are traveling with kids you can add them to your visa, they don’t have the $40 fee but you will need vaccine or PCR results for anyone 12+. Your visa is good for the length of your stay and then some. We are coming home on July 10th and our visa says it so good through the 16th. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WxNerd said:

@dswallow shared this a while back and it is super helpful. BahamasHealthVisaForm_Help.jpg
Like pezruthroy said you will need your passport and vaccine info. If you are traveling with kids you can add them to your visa, they don’t have the $40 fee but you will need vaccine or PCR results for anyone 12+. Your visa is good for the length of your stay and then some. We are coming home on July 10th and our visa says it so good through the 16th. 

So am I correct, husband and wife have to fill out separate applications for the health visa?  Just asking because of the question re "number of persons in your party".  Thanks for the info - it will be very helpful.  We are doing b2b July 10 & 17th

7 minutes ago, crusin'k said:

So am I correct, husband and wife have to fill out separate applications for the health visa?  Just asking because of the question re "number of persons in your party".  Thanks for the info - it will be very helpful.  We are doing b2b July 10 & 17th

That is correct. You would both fill out a separate application but you would put the total number in your traveling party. 

My husband and I filled out separate applications, added outlet minor children under mine and put our total as 4 😁

8 minutes ago, crusin'k said:

Yes each person over 18 has to do their own. See you on the 10th. 🙂

Thanks for everyone's help with the Health Visa.  I applied for ours this morning and got approval back in about 50 minutes.  Now fingers crossed for the PCR test (getting them Monday).  Shouldn't be a problem since we are both vaccinated but.....

Looking forward to seeing everyone on board in 9 days!!!

On 6/30/2021 at 8:04 AM, Daisy0214 said:

We are going on Adventure on July 24. When should I complete the health visa? How long is it good for? We are flying in the day of the cruise! 

You can complete the process 2 weeks prior to travel. You can complete the initial registration prior to that to ensure that they accept all of your paperwork. It is valid from your day of arrival for 5 days. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Do you complete the health Visa the same way as posted above if you are coming into the Bahamas before embarkation date (the day before)?

Yes, there's no reason to adjust anything except arrival/departure dates if you're staying before or after the cruise. The only time you might consider it is if you were staying longer than the length of the cruise before or after the sailing (i.e, focus on the most significant element of your whole visit).

16 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Yes, there's no reason to adjust anything except arrival/departure dates if you're staying before or after the cruise. The only time you might consider it is if you were staying longer than the length of the cruise before or after the sailing (i.e, focus on the most significant element of your whole visit).

Thanks again for providing the details on filling out the form... it is just nice to have this available... so many things to work on after a 15 quarantine like situation...it is hard to get back into gear.. I have pulled out my old check lists from past cruises...adding all the new and changing requirements.