Best guess on Evening Chic Nights?

SunnyAJ

Our itinerary on Celebrity is over Christmas and New Years Eve for 11 nights. This is our first cruise more than 7 nights. It appears by reading Celebrity’s website that there are still only 2 Evening Chic nights. For the first, the second day of the cruise is at sea and Christmas, so I’d assume that’s the 1st Evening Chic night. But NYE falls on a port day…would that still be the 2nd or does NYE count as it’s own? Thanks in advance for your thoughts! 

Depending on the cruise length -    There is never a Chic night on first and last night of a cruise.   Usually the first ocean day and the last ocean night .     if over 7 days the is also one mid-cruise.

Edited by Jim_Iain

24 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Depending on the cruise length -    There is never a Chic night on first and last night of a cruise.   Usually the first ocean day and the last ocean night .     if over 7 days the is also one mid-cruise.

So maybe the NYE on port day isn’t Evening Chic? That’s what I was thinking. Sounds like 3 dressier nights! 

1 hour ago, SunnyAJ said:

So maybe the NYE on port day isn’t Evening Chic? That’s what I was thinking. Sounds like 3 dressier nights! 

I would guess they would have a NYE Chic party or at least a party with a balloon drop in the Atrium

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SunnyAJ said:

Our itinerary on Celebrity is over Christmas and New Years Eve for 11 nights. This is our first cruise more than 7 nights. It appears by reading Celebrity’s website that there are still only 2 Evening Chic nights. For the first, the second day of the cruise is at sea and Christmas, so I’d assume that’s the 1st Evening Chic night. But NYE falls on a port day…would that still be the 2nd or does NYE count as it’s own? Thanks in advance for your thoughts! 

No problem. Like always it will be published in the Celebrity Today. 🥂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

41 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Just an FYI, Celebrity  very often holds Evening Chic nights on port days.

I’ve never had an Evening Chic night on a port day - interesting! So it could be on NYE… 

4 hours ago, SunnyAJ said:

I’ve never had an Evening Chic night on a port day - interesting! So it could be on NYE… 

December 31, 2019 on Reflection was a port day (Cozumel) and a Evening Chic night. NYE at sea is great!

3 hours ago, Covepointcruiser said:

It depends on the hour you leave the port.   If an earlier departure like 5 pm, evening chic is totally doable.

We depart at 5PM so sounds like it’s promising for Evening Chic! 

3 hours ago, zaxanon6 said:

December 31, 2019 on Reflection was a port day (Cozumel) and a Evening Chic night. NYE at sea is great!

This will be our first NYE at sea! I’m very excited for it. What can we expect? 

2 hours ago, SWFL Cruisers said:

We sailed Christmas and New Years in 2019 and there were three Chic nights. Christmas and New Year was great! Which ship are you on this year? We are booked on the Constellation December 23rd - January 3rd.

203606518_510775663504980_8443215921245518952_n.jpg

209386062_3012368122373350_9127483571032218714_n.jpg

210808098_715636059150476_1742690963152236412_n.jpg

Great to hear! I absolutely love your Evening Chic outfits. Thanks for sharing! I miss those days. We’ve been onboard for Christmas before but this will be our first NYE at sea. I am excited that we’ll have both holidays. We are on Silhouette on 12/24-1/4. Too bad not the same! 

6 minutes ago, SunnyAJ said:

This will be our first NYE at sea! I’m very excited for it. What can we expect? 

Back in early May, I posted some info and a couple pictures from 2019 on our roll call (I'm also booked on Silhouette for 12/24). Hopefully the festivities won't change too much with COVID protocols.

20 minutes ago, zaxanon6 said:

Back in early May, I posted some info and a couple pictures from 2019 on our roll call (I'm also booked on Silhouette for 12/24). Hopefully the festivities won't change too much with COVID protocols.

Yes! I remember seeing your photos and descriptions - they were great! I’m very curious how they will handle the festivities. Can’t wait to be back on board. 😀